- This article enlists the best smartwatch under ₹10,000 with detailed specifications and features.
- Here, you can find some of the top 10 smartwatch under ₹10,000.
- Companies such as Xiaomi, Fossil, Timex, Honor and Motorola, offer the best smartwatch under 10k.
- A smartwatch comparison table has also been provided with smartwatch specs in the end for your quick reference, because it’s important to make a smartwatch comparison to select the best one.
- You can also avail discounts and cashback from the best finance options available for buying smartwatches under ₹10,000.
Best Smartwatch under ₹10,000
Are you looking for the best smartwatch under ₹10,000? One of the ideal ways to look stylish is wearing a wristwatch having a smart look, smart features and smart functionality. But, you shouldn’t buy one without making a smartwatch comparison first. This is because everyone has different needs from their watches, and a smartwatch comparison helps you select the best one. This article gives you comprehensive information about the best smartwatches under ₹10,000 INR. It gives you a detailed overview of the top 10 smartwatch under ₹10,000 INR of top brands, their specifications, along with a quick smartwatch comparison table at the end. Do not forget to read about the finance options available for purchasing the best smartwatch under 10k.
You can browse at Dhani Finance and get exciting cashback while you shop for the top 10 smartwatch under ₹10,000.
Get cashbacks when you buy your best smartwatches under ₹10,000 with Dhani OneFreedomGet it now
Best Smartwatch Under ₹10,000 in India
Whether you go to a party, jog in the morning, a formal meeting, or just hang out with your friends, it is always a good idea to wear a smartwatch that suits your style. But you don’t necessarily need to break your pocket for this, and can buy the best smartwatch under 10k itself. Here are some of the most stylish and best fitness watch under ₹10,000:
01 RealMe Smartwatch S Pro
Blue, black, green and orange
Realme has released a wristwatch with features like a display of 1.39-inch GPS and a 14-day battery life. Realme watch features also include a heart rate monitor and 15 sports modes. This watch is one of the best fitness watch under ₹10,000 with a water-resistant ability of upto 50 metres. The realme watch features various colours, such as green, black, or orange. In addition, the Realme Watch features a built-in compass, making it the company's first watch with this functionality.
- The realme watch features an additional magnetic charging feature, which makes it one of the best smartwatch under 10k.
- Realme watch features a premium look with a stainless steel body.
- The watch is quite heavier than other watches in the same range.
- Realme watch features do not include an additional feature of NFC.
“The best smartwatch under 10,000 after a month of research:”
02 Xiaomi MI Revolve Smartwatch Active
Maroon, Midnight black, Neptune blue, Olive green
MI Revolve Smartwatch is one of the top 10 smartwatch under ₹10,000, featuring a 1.39-inch display. The Mi Revolve smartwatch is water-resistant and can remain charged for upto 14 days, because of which many of it’s buyers consider it the best fitness watch under ₹10,000. Hence, the Mi Revolve smartwatch is one of the ideal watches for tracking fitness. The 450 nits brilliant AMOLED display, compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 10 or above, make it simple to use on any mobile device.
To keep it on your wrist, the soft strap includes a normal pin buckle. All of the heart rate and SpO2 monitoring sensors are located on the Mi Watch Revolve Active's bottom. It also features pin connections for charging the watch's 420mAh battery. Alexa's microphones are located at 12 o'clock and are only visible when the strap is removed.
- MI Revolve Smartwatch comes with a VO2 technology for measuring oxygen amount in your blood.
- This watch also has features like app notifications, torch, stopwatch call management, weather check etc.
- The strap quality of this watch is not as good as the price.
- The sleep tracking feature of the MI Revolve Smartwatch is not good.
“Decent watch at great price point”
03 AmazFit GTS Smartwatch
Flamingo Pink, Midnight Black, Sage green
Amazfit smartwatches are among the most lightweight watches. Amazfit smartwatches come with a 1.55-inch touchscreen and Lithium-Ion batteries. Because of its high quality features, people have no issues with the amazfit smartwatch price. This watch is also included on the list for best fitness watch under ₹10,000. In addition, amazfit smartwatches include a skin-friendly silicone band with options for customisable watch faces, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, and built-in Amazon Alexa, which assists in setting alarms, generating shopping lists, and checking the weather. These features all make the amazfit smartwatch price very reasonable. The amazfit smartwatch price is INR 6,999.
There's a stress monitor that purports to track your stress levels. The music area allows you to listen to songs saved on the watch and stream music via Spotify. The Amazfit GTS 2 has 3GB of storage, sufficient for a few hours of music listening. In addition, the Zepp app in amazfit smartwatches allows users to upload songs. All in all, the amazfit smartwatch price is very worth it.
- This watch features an IP68 water-resistance rating, which means it can survive water for up to 50 metres.
- The inclusion of Personalized Artificial Intelligence Health Assessment maintains track of your health quotient.
- This watch does not have a Wifi feature.
- It does not have a metal or leather strap.
“But other than LTE connectivity the GTS has just about every feature you'd look for in a smartwatch”
04 Honor Magic Watch
Being one of the best smartwatch under ₹10,000, the Honor Magic watch is styled to resemble a classic watch. It has a circular dial that is surrounded by a slightly elevated bezel. This lowers the likelihood of the display being scratched during normal use. Its display is 1.2 inches in size with a weight of 50 g. Honor has kept the thickness to a minimum, with the watch measuring an acceptable 9.8mm in thickness.
- Honor magic smartwatch specs has an accurate tracking of fitness.
- This watch comes with good battery life.
- Honor magic watch does not have app support like other smartwatches.
- This watch has limited customisation options.
“I will retain the 5 star rating as battery performance is still the best. I have not encountered any lags, connectivity issues so far. I am using it without any tempered glass, no scratches on glass, it's really tough. Best watch at this price range”
05 AmazFit Pace Smartwatch
The ceramic ring that surrounds the display makes the AmazeFit Pace one of the best smartwatch under ₹10,000. The charging connections and a heart rate sensor are located on the Amazfit Pace's base. This is also considered one of the best fitness watch under ₹10,000. However, this watch employs a proprietary charger that is not compatible with the Amazfit Stratos. The amazfit smartwatch price in this model is INR 9,999.
- Among other amazfit smartwatches, AmazFit Pace Smartwatch comes with an accurate step tracker.
- This watch comes with a good display.
- This watch does not come with a gym training mode, and its heart rate measurements are inconsistent.
- AmazFit Pace Smartwatch has a non-intuitive UI.
“This is a great watch and I highly recommend it.This is a great watch. Continuing the heart rate monitor is a great feature. The battery lasts 6-7 days”
06 Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Smartwatch
Blue, Rose Pink, and Jet Black
This smartwatch has been manufactured by the famous company ‘Noisefit’. Noise ColorFit Pro 3 smartwatch specs include 14 sports modes and a 10-day battery backup. It is also water-resistant to 5 ATMs and can do 24/7 heartbeat monitoring. Moreover, the smartwatch's weight of 39 gms makes it simpler to carry.
It also features some essential functions such as workouts, daily step count, heart rate, and management of the phone's music player, among others. It can also track your phone. Blood oxygen monitoring, continuous heart-rate monitoring, and numerous activity modes, such as cycling (indoor and outdoor), walking, running, strength training, swimming assistance, yoga, and so on, are all included in the watch.
- This smartwatch’s touch response is very smooth.
- Additionally, this watch holds a position at the top 10 smartwatch under ₹10,000 due to its premium look like an apple’s watch.
- The volume control touch on the watch is not very responsible when playing music.
- This watch is compatible with Android mobile phones only and not iOS.
“One of the best budget Smartwatches . It has all the necessary features in this price range Heart rate and the other monitoring feature shows the accurate results”
07 Huawei GT watch 2e
Orange, Dark Green, Black, and White Fluoroelastomer
Huawei GT watch comes with a bandwidth of 5 mm, a screen size of 1.39 inches, and water resistance. The ultra-thin bezel, accelerometer sensor, and gyroscope sensor alone make the Huawei GT watch as competent as a smartphone in hand. With the Huawei GT watch in hand, listening to music on the move is simple. Moreover, it is among the best smartwatch under 10k because of built-in capabilities such as live oxygen and heart rate monitoring and all-day stress monitoring before and after training.
- Huawei GT watch comes with 85 unique and smart exercise settings.
- This smartwatch can store over 500 songs to play through the watch directly.
- The Huawei GT watch may heat up while charging.
- Also, the Huawei GT watch comes with limited watch faces.
“Product and absolute value for money. Has loaded options and features that are exhaustive.Battery life is great too”
08 Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
Flamingo Pink, Midnight Black, Sage green
Amazefit GTS 2 Mini has a touch display of 1.55-inch. It’s considered one of the top 10 smartwatch under ₹10,000. It also features an IP68 water-resistance rating, which means it can survive water for up to 50 metres. This watch is ideal for both men and women. It also includes a skin-friendly silicone band with options for customisable watch faces. Amazfit smartwatch price of this model is INR 6,999.
- It is lightweight and runs on a powerful processor of 1.2GHz.
- Among other amazfit smartwatches, this smartwatch also contains a 2.5D Gorilla Glass for a vivid experience.
- Amazfit GTS 2 Mini smartwatch does not have a Wifi feature.
- It does not have a metal or leather strap.
“Amazing so far, the GPS is mostly accurate with low error of margin compared to phones. Heart rate tracking seemed good as well”
09 Realme Watch S TFT-LCD Touchscreen Smartwatch
Flamingo Pink, Midnight Black, Sage green
Realme Watch S TFT-LCD Touchscreen Smartwatch has a 1.3-inch display that is water-resistant and has an auto-brightness feature. It's worth considering because of the 15-day battery life, heart rate and blood oxygen saturation metre. In addition, it comes with 16 distinct sports modes. Moreover, it is aesthetically pleasing due to the 100+ trendy watch faces created by famous designers.
- The quality aluminium alloy casing encased in Corning Gorilla Glass and has smart alerts is the perfect complement to a watch.
- This watch is reasonably priced at INR 4,999, making it one of the finest smartwatches under ₹10,000.
- The quality of the band is meagre.
- This smartwatch automatically resets the step tracker.
“It's a good smart watch in this particular price range. awesome in looks and battery, thank you realme for this smart watch”
10 Amazfit Multisport smartwatch
In a sleek, elegant appearance, this smartwatch blends superior performance tracking technology with clever convenience features. You can track every element of your daily fitness, including steps walked, distance travelled, calories burnt, heart rate, and sleep quality. In addition, it uses sophisticated VO2 max measurements and exercise load (TD) and recovery time recommendations to improve your performance.
- The band of this watch is comfy, and the overall look is very good.
- Amazefit smartwatch price of this model is reasonable at INR 6,999.
- The step tracker of the Amazfit Multisport smartwatch is flawed.
- It also sometimes gives erroneous heart rate measurements.
“The watch looks really premium. The band is comfortable and the build is great.The ceramic really helps in providing a premium look for the price”
11 Fossil Sport Smartwatch
Fossil smartwatches are well known for their quality, but this is one of the best fossil smartwatch under ₹10,000. This fossil smartwatch under ₹10,000 allows you to track your heart rate and the distance you have walked with its built-in GPS feature. Through this model of Fossil smartwatch under ₹10,000, you can receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, control music fitness tracker, alarm settings, microphone, etc. Among other fossil smartwatches, this comes with a magnetic USB fast charger that charges up to 80% within an hour.
- This is a popular choice for fossil smartwatch under ₹10,000 because it has an in-built GPS.
- It is one of those Fossil smartwatches which is comfortable and light to wear.
- Compared to the other fossil smartwatches, it has poor battery life.
- It is one of those fossil smartwatch under ₹10,000 which has no swim or native sleep tracking.
“There are some good things and some bad about the watch. Positive things are looks, works well with iOS, strap quality,apps, call quality, connectivity with Bluetooth and internet”
12 Fossil Q Jacqueline Smartwatch
This is one of the most popular fossil smartwatch under ₹10,000 for women. It comes with a white dial and a stainless steel body. The Fossil Q Jacqueline model of the fossil smartwatches has a water resistance depth of 52 mm. It has a Bluetooth feature and a RAM of 512 MB.
- This smartwatch has good battery life.
- Among other fossil smartwatches, it is light in weight and comfortable to wear.
- Fossil Q Jacqueline smartwatch does not have a touchscreen feature.
- It does not support call or WiFi functionality.
“Loved the watch, awesome packaging, superfast delivery, lovely product”
13 Timex iConnect Premium Active
Black, Gold pink, Silver
The Timex iConnect Luxury Active's premium appearance is one of its most appealing features. Smartwatch specs of this smartwatch include a 36mm dial with rounded corners. In addition, the watch is IP68 water-resistant, and it doesn’t get damaged despite cleaning utensils or doing other water-related tasks while wearing it. However, this watch is mainly for ladies and is best suited to thinner wrists.
- It has a thin body and is best suited for women.
- It is light in weight and comfortable to wear.
- There is no automatic brightness adjustment.
- Swiping up brings up the notification panel, which displays only your phone's notifications. Incoming messages and emails cannot be responded to.
“This watch is really nice! It tracks steps, tells time, has message and music features, plus lots more! It even has a useful alarm setting.”
14 Ticwatch GTX
Smartwatch specs of Ticwatch GTX include its ability to resist water and supports Bluetooth 5.0. This smartwatch comes with an internal memory of 16 MB and a processor of 40 MHz. Ticwatch GTX is compatible with both android and iOS and suits both men and women.
- This smartwatch has a quirky look.
- Based on its cost, it has a decent battery life which lasts for 7 days.
- It does not have the feature of a microphone and speaker.
- This smartwatch does not support GPS or WiFI.
“Best Part about GTH is the Build Quality. They have done good job in creating a masterpiece in this affordable segment”
15 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch
Android 4.3+ and iOS 8.2+
Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch is among the best smartwatch under ₹10,000, with a classic black dial. It comes with a leather strap of regular size. This smartwatch is suitable for both men and women. This smartwatch is water and dust resistant. It supports Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
- This smartwatch has got a great style to ace up your personality.
- It has good battery life and many fitness features to enjoy.
- Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch does not support call function.
- This watch does not support built-in sleep tracking.
“Excellent build quality and Super smooth performance.”
Shop your best fitness watch under ₹10,000 Now, Pay Later in 3 interest-free EMIs with Dhani OneFreedomGet it now
Comparison Table for the Best Smartwatch under ₹10,000
Here is a smartwatch comparison table that will help you get a quick insight into smartwatch specs and features on the best smartwatches under ₹10,000:
|Device Name||Display Size||Compatible OS||Strap colour|
|RealMe Smartwatch X Pro||33 mm||Android, iOS||Blue, black, green and orange|
|Xiaomi MI Watch Revolve Active||46 mm||Android, iOS||Maroon, Midnight black, Neptune blue, Olive green|
|AmazFit GTS Smartwatch||1.65 inch||Android, iOS||Flamingo Pink, Midnight Black, Sage green|
|Honor Magic Watch||1.2 inch||Android, iOS||Brown|
|AmazFit Pace Smartwatch||34 mm||Android, iOS||Black|
|Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Smartwatch||1.55 inches||Android||Blue, Rose Pink, and Jet Black|
|Huawei Smartwatch GT 2e||46 mm||Android, iOS||Orange, Dark Green, Black, and White Fluoroelastomer|
|Amazfit GTS 2 Mini||1.55 inch||Android, iOS||Flamingo Pink, Midnight Black, Sage green|
|Realme Watch S TFT-LCD Touchscreen Smartwatch||1.55 inch||Android, iOS||Flamingo Pink, Midnight Black, Sage green|
|Amazfit Multisport smartwatch||1.55 inch||Android, iOS||Black|
|Fossil Sport Smartwatch||43 mm||Android, iOS||Black|
|Fossil Q Jacqueline Smartwatch||36 mm||NA||Steel grey|
|Timex iConnect Premium Active||36 mm||NA||Black, Gold pink, Silver|
|Ticwatch GTX||36 mm||Android, iOS||Black|
|Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch||39 mm||Android 4.3+ and iOS 8.2+||Black|
Get instant credit at no interest for your best smartwatch under 10k, with Dhani OneFreedomGet it now